Wednesday, November 27, 2013

THANKFUL


There are many people in 7th period English that I’m thankful for. All in all the top four are Antonio Arana, Martin Barragan, Karmyn Doughty, and Samuel Kajah.

Antonio is a person to be thankful for because he is a cheerful person and is a person who keeps me on task. He is very nice and is enthusiastic about learning but when it comes to basketball we know who’s better… ME. He is one of my favorite new friends of sophomore year. The last three peoples are oldies but goodies. Martin is my sports buddy we known each other since freshman year from mock trials to Socratic seminars we’ve proven ourselves to be formidable adversaries. Martin has proven to be a good friend and I’m most thankful that I have more time to convert him to team LeBron. Karmyn is a free spirit and is an outspoken person like myself. Though we’ve known each other since freshman year our friendship has developed more this year. I’m proud to call Karmyn my friend. Sam is a dear friend of mine ever since freshman year in piano class we’ve been kickin and I’m thankful that I have a whole new school year to make more memories.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks man. I hope you had a good thanksgiving. Dude. Okay okay you're better at basketball. (Not) thanks for sharing a locker with me daily.

    ReplyDelete